Get a Brake Service for Your safety
A Brake Service is obviously needed when your car doesn't stop as fast as it used to.. However there are less noticeable warning signs that you should watch for to keep you safe when travelling on the road.
If you notice any of the following symptoms - it's time to have your brakes checked.
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal is low
- feeling like grip is lost during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- You feel a shudder in your steering wheel when stopping
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your vehicle shows any of the warning signs above, contact us at Total Car Care as soon as possible.
Brakes are critical for safety in all vehicles; not looking after them with a service means you are risking your own, and your families lives. Braking systems should be checked over at every service and by an expert mechanic.
At Total Car Care we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns . Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Total Car Care today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!